Decotech Announces Breakthrough Metallization Technology for Glass & Plastic Bottles
You may be familiar with the look of traditional vacuum metallization on glass bottles in the high-end cosmetic and fragrance industries. This metallic coating gives bottles a beautiful and unique look, but there have always been inherent limitations with the traditional vacuum metallization process:
- You can only create solid opaque metallic coatings.
- You cannot create metallic gradients or fades.
- Slow production rates mean high costs.
With Decotech’s latest investment in leading-edge metallization technology, we have made these limitations a thing of the past.
Decotech’s Advanced Metallization
for Glass & Plastic
No longer do our clients have to settle for the limitations imposed by traditional vacuum metallization. Our custom-designed state-of-the-art metallization line has many advantages over old-school vacuum metallization including:
- Translucent metallization. For the first time, you have total control over how solid or translucent your metallic finish will be. Choose from a totally solid metal coating to a spectacular sheer translucent metal finish. The translucent metallic finish must be seen to appreciate its beauty.
- True metallic gradients. Our metallization process allows you to create true gradient fades that used to be impossible to achieve. Fade from top down, bottom up, or both. The resulting look is incredible.
- Combine multiple metallic colors, fades, and opacity levels on the same piece. Create a look that cannot be replicated.
- Textures in the metal. Create metal textures that simulate a variety of looks such as water drops, metallic crackle finish, metallic embossed lettering, designs, and more.
- Eco-friendliness. We employ a closed-loop waste management system in which waste generated by the system is returned to the material supplier and re-processed to create new raw materials. This feature was critical in order to comply with Decotech’s commitment to environmental sustainability and our documented Zero-Waste-to-Landfill policy.
- Metallize glass, plastic, aluminum and other substrates on the same production line for spectacular results.
State-of-the-Art in the Art of Decorating
No other glass supplier in the world offers every decorating technology on-site—under one roof. This is unique to Decotech, and it allows us to offer clients greater flexibility, shorter lead times, more complex technique combinations, and superior quality. Our metallization delivers excellent adhesion and durability while providing an elegant, mirrored finish for fragrance bottles, cosmetics, liquor bottles, and more. Contact our team today: 201.569.1900 x104.