Packaging and Decoration Services
Decotech is dedicated to excellence, leadership and stewardship in protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees and members of the communities in which we work and live.
Decotech’s dedication to environmental and social responsibility continues through every aspect of our business. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality glass decoration services through cutting-edge glass and plastic decoration technology, constant facility innovation, the highest level of quality in the industry, and unparalleled customer service, all in environmentally sustainable manners.
Environmentally Sound Glass Decoration
Decotech remains at the forefront of the prestige glass decorating industry in compliance with laws regarding environmental and workplace safety. The following are some ways that we have reached and exceeded our goals regarding environmental and social responsibility.
- Environmental Policy — Decotech is ISO 14001:2015 certified and maintains an environmental policy that informs our business decisions on a daily basis. This policy guides us in directions that not only respect the environment, but also protect the health and safety of our employees and the members of our community. View our ISO 14001:2015 certification and our EcoVadis gold medal for corporate social responsibility.
- Solar Power — An 849,000-kWh rooftop solar installation provides 40 percent of the electricity currently required to run our office building and dedicated manufacturing facility. This industry-leading low-voltage system supplied by tenKsolar is safer for emergency responders, and generates up to 40 percent more energy than traditional solar panels.
- Waste-To-Energy — Decotech is a “Zero-Waste-to-Landfill” compliant company. None of our waste goes to landfills. All our waste that cannot be re-used or recycled is converted to energy in a waste-to-energy program we participate in with local government vendors.
- Manufacturing — Decotech has a goal to only employ environmentally sound decorating techniques and processes. Over the years we have abandoned and replaced many processes with the most current and environmentally sound methods.
- Energy Management — Decotech has measurable energy reduction goals that have been enforced throughout our facility and shared with all of our employees.
- Re-Use & Recycling — Decotech currently recycles everything that is economically and technically feasible. 100% of our waste that cannot be re-used or recycled is instead converted to energy.
- Waste Reduction — To continue our commitment to environmental sustainability, all Decotech employees are trained, and regularly reminded, of steps they can take to generate less waste and be more energy efficient.
Responsible Purchasing Practices
At Decotech we believe that a commitment to environmental responsibility must be applied not just to our own operations but also to those with whom we do business. Therefore, Decotech avoids, whenever possible, purchasing or using raw materials or components manufactured in factories or countries that do not abide by or enforce the same environmental and workplace regulations that we follow in North America.
The Benefits of Glass Packaging
Glass is the most trusted and proven packaging for minimizing the impact on the environment. According to the Glass Packing Institute, there are many environmental benefits from the use of glass packaging for every industry. Some benefits include:
- Glass is 100% recyclable and can continue to be recycled without losing quality or purity.
- 80% of the glass that is recovered is made into new glass products. A glass container can go from a recycling bin to a store shelf in as little as 30 days.
- Glass has an almost zero rate of chemical interactions, which ensures that the products inside a glass bottle or container can keep their strength and aroma.
Working With Decotech Inc.
At Decotech we aim to be a model of responsible capitalism by providing dignified work, embodying socially and environmentally responsible business practices, committing to continuous improvement and producing things that add beauty to the world.
We have the unmatched ability to coordinate the manufacturing and decoration of our clients’ glassware at the most advanced glass decorating facility of its kind. With our unique glass sourcing and management services, Decotech can shorten your total lead time to a matter of weeks, compared to other suppliers who can take months to deliver a decorated, finished product. Learn more about the benefits of partnering with Decotech for your glass packaging decoration needs.
At Decotech, we aim to be the “State of the Art in the Art of Decorating” for the global prestige fragrance, cosmetic, tabletop, liquor and giftware markets. Decotech has a long history of industry-leading innovation, and today we have access to the most unique and cutting-edge glass packaging decoration techniques and technologies in the industry. Learn more about the innovative glass decoration techniques we can bring to your project.
Decotech is dedicated to excellence, leadership and stewardship in everything we do. As part of this mission, we are committed to protecting the environment around us as well as the health and safety of our employees and members of the communities in which we work and live. Learn more about our commitment to the environment and the recognition we’ve received for reducing our environmental impact.
For close to half a century Decotech has provided glass packaging decoration services for the finest fragrance, cosmetic, tabletop and giftware houses in the world. At Decotech we are confident that we can help you make your packaging vision a reality. Get started on your next packaging project by contacting Decotech today. Call us at 201.569.1900 or fill out our online contact form to learn how we can provide solutions for your glass packaging needs.